What do Trainers and Tamers Do?
- Apply respondent and operant conditioning procedures.
- Modify the antecedents and consequences in the training environment.
- Deliver or remove appetitives and aversives in response to the animal’s behavior.
- Manage sensitization and desensitization to stimuli.
- Plan learning sets.
- Break down behaviors into simple tasks and chain behaviors together.
- Prevent Learned Helplessness.
- Assess problem behavior to plan training for desirable behavior.
The Secret Language of Animal Training
Start out by learning some essential vocabulary
Know Your Vocabulary
Some extra information
For more information, sign up for the Classes